- Applicant must attend two (2) meetings at which time the applicant will be introduced to the current members.
- Each applicant is asked to volunteer at two (2) different activities for a total of four (4) hours for Individual/Junior and six (6) hours for Family membership.
- After this criteria is met, the application will be presented to club and voted on for membership at the next general meeting.
- Once an applicant is voted in, membership dues are to be paid.
- Individual/Junior membership is $35.00/year
- Family membership $50.00/year.
- Members must attend four (4) meetings per year
- Volunteer hours must be fulfilled:
- Individual/Junior Membership –10 volunteer hours* per year
- Family Membership –10 volunteer hours* per year
- Membership dues must be paid by January 15th to continue to be a member. CDAC year is January 1st to December 31st.
- Each member is responsible for tracking their own volunteer hours and submitting them to the Membership Coordinator at the year’s end.